Etiquetas

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

Populares

Technology

Breaking News

Buscar este blog

Captan Obvio 
Banda de rock liberal profundamente aferrada a la improvisación 
y a la psicodelia que se forma en Caracas en el 2007.



Die Captan Obvio Die!!! (2009)
1. Take your hands off me you damn dirty ape
2. El blues del cura (I swear I didn´t know she was eight)
3. Smile Johnny (Slowly dippin´ my shimp in your flithy salsa)
4. Don Pardo present´s tonight musical guest
5. Alice had a boyfriend in her dream
6. Wail ai was in de wildernes
7. Prom night Jersey 78 who gave the retards crack
8. Adious mamau (Corre chigüire, corre)
9. Where you going Alice
10. I amn not an animal I am a man
11. Ouch! my squigly smooge
12. Las puertas han caído
13. Lokk at the pelicans fly man! Go pelican!
14. Its come to this hasn´t it



Bedroom Covers and Bathroom Rarities 
(2008)
1. Quiero ser imagen de Dorito y Peisi (Pumping Fergie on a Tarantino movie)
2. Entre dos pacos or any given friday
3. I wish Adam West was my stepdad/Batman salva Tucaca
4. The stank of that one is far worse (Be a gal and get daddy a beer)



Wachumin (2008)
1. Bajaron de todos lados/Ju sed guat?/Guelcome tu dis guorld
2. Revolución o de tortels (A las puertas del imperio)
3. Caligueva
4. Black cat blus
5. Uno que les duela
6. Espes reis estartop
7. De lo anterior salió algo/All the meat you´l ever need

... ... ... ...